For Week Ending March 12, 2016
A fresh eagerness in the warming air combined with relatively affordable prices have buyers perusing and plucking homes like spring flowers, resulting in healthy sales activity. With gas prices remaining fairly low, consumers have full tanks to visit more homes. So fluff those decorative pillows and set out the cookies for your open houses: the buyers are coming and appear to be ready to bid.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending March 12:
- New Listings increased 1.8% to 1,796
- Pending Sales increased 22.8% to 1,262
- Inventory decreased 17.6% to 11,704
For the month of February:
- Median Sales Price increased 3.6% to $207,280
- Days on Market decreased 9.4% to 96
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.1% to 95.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 28.1% to 2.3
All comparisons are to 2015
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.