For Week Ending February 27, 2016
Strength in consumer spending and a towering peak in industrial production are both indicators that the economy has made strides early on in the year. Despite the continuing decline in inventory, the housing market should be a bright spot in the national economy.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending February 27:
- New Listings decreased 4.7% to 1,456
- Pending Sales increased 1.5% to 1,074
- Inventory decreased 17.8% to 11,056
For the month of January:
- Median Sales Price increased 10.3% to $215,000
- Days on Market decreased 15.8% to 85
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.5% to 95.0%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 29.0% to 2.2
All comparisons are to 2015
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.