For Week Ending November 28, 2015
The real estate market tends to hit its slowest moments right around the Thanksgiving holiday, continuing through to the end of the year before bouncing back with renewed resolutionary enthusiasm. The trends aren’t expected to change too much in year-over-year comparisons to what we have seen over the last several weeks. For this week, listings and sales are up.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 28:
- New Listings increased 15.0% to 538
- Pending Sales increased 15.7% to 635
- Inventory decreased 16.7% to 13,698
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 3.9% to $216,000
- Days on Market decreased 2.8% to 70
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 96.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 25.6% to 3.2
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.