For Week Ending September 19, 2015
All roads continue to point to normal as fall is upon us. Nary a warning bell has sounded about anything beyond the typical seasonal drop-off. From the mouths of market-analyzing pundits, we are in the midst of one of the best housing markets in the last 15 years. This, of course, makes for a great autumn, along with pumpkin- spiced lattes and cinnamon apple spiced tea, of course.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending September 19:
- New Listings decreased 0.4% to 1,613
- Pending Sales increased 18.0% to 1,090
- Inventory decreased 13.8% to 16,606
For the month of August:
- Median Sales Price increased 2.7% to $224,900
- Days on Market decreased 5.9% to 64
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 97.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 21.7% to 3.6
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.