For Week Ending March 28, 2015
While there may be bubbly prices where bridges both Golden and Brooklyn adorn the last remaining postcards of a bygone era when people purchased postcard stamps, the bulk of the U.S. is in great shape this spring. Homeownership is a positive prospect in the face of rising rents in even the most affordable rental markets, while new home sales continue to bloom along with flowers and tree buds.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending March 28:
- New Listings increased 10.4% to 1,767
- Pending Sales increased 27.6% to 1,360
- Inventory increased 2.4% to 14,190
For the month of February:
- Median Sales Price increased 9.3% to $200,000
- Days on Market increased 7.1% to 106
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.7% to 94.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 3.3% to 3.1
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.