Like a broken digital music player, analysts continue to skip to housing market stability. Although residential real estate activity may not have the same pep as last year’s summer hits, sales are still fancy enough to attract fresh sellers. New listings are up in certain submarkets, which is a needed thing for continued optimism. The highs and lows present a few short years ago are about as visible as a forgotten app, but those days are still just an errant thumb press away.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending July 26:
- New Listings increased 4.0% to 1,784
- Pending Sales decreased 7.1% to 1,147
- Inventory increased 8.7% to 18,338
For the month of June:
- Median Sales Price increased 4.5% to $219,500
- Days on Market decreased 5.4% to 70
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.3% to 97.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 13.2% to 4.3
All comparisons are to 2013
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.