For Week Ending April 28, 2018
As with last spring, the home-purchasing season will be competitive this year. Demand is still strong, especially in light of rising mortgage rates. Savvy consumers will want to get into a home before rates go up again. Amidst an environment of low inventory, buyers need to remain watchful of new listings and make their offers quickly.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 28:
- New Listings decreased 7.2% to 1,761
- Pending Sales decreased 9.5% to 1,389
- Inventory decreased 23.5% to 9,051
For the month of March:
- Median Sales Price increased 9.8% to $258,000
- Days on Market decreased 21.9% to 57
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.1% to 99.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 22.7% to 1.7
All comparisons are to 2017
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.