For Week Ending December 2, 2017
As the year works its way to a closing crescendo, it is evident that the year’s predominant storyline is beyond a clever weekly jab. It has been an interesting and remarkably positive year for residential real estate. Even as some desirable housing tax breaks are on the verge of sunsetting, real estate, as a whole, remains in great shape.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending December 2:
- New Listings increased 6.7% to 817
- Pending Sales decreased 1.3% to 947
- Inventory decreased 22.7% to 9,429
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.1% to $244,000
- Days on Market decreased 14.8% to 52
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 97.7%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 14.8% to 2.3
All comparisons are to 2016
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.