For Week Ending November 25, 2017
From week to week, the tallies may vary slightly from the week prior in year-over-year comparisons, whether with a strong positive surge or a lingering negative streak. Tracking weekly figures is important for active real estate professionals, but the cooldown period of a meaningful real estate trend often takes weeks, if not months, to draw determined conclusions.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 25:
- New Listings decreased 11.9% to 450
- Pending Sales increased 12.7% to 702
- Inventory decreased 21.7% to 9,878
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.1% to $244,000
- Days on Market decreased 14.8% to 52
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.8% to 97.7%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 14.8% to 2.3
All comparisons are to 2016
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.